Artist on the loose!!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Just a few piccies!


This first piccy is of the star baby blanket. You'll note that the centre is pinned because my lil man was just a lil rough with it not long after finishing. The centre is now repaired with an extra little star.



These two piccies are a top of my own design - looks a little scraggy at the mo as it needs washing and blocking, I slipped it over a cushion so that some details can be captured a little better. I used just over four balls of lane cervinia 'londra' which is 43% wool, 42% acrylic and 15% alpaca.

It's very soft but the 'hairiness' can be a little irritating so it would be advisable to wear it as a layer rather than on it's own. Hopefully washing will help a little with that though.



And, finally, here is just one of the pair of socks I designed - a design which I will be submitting to Angel Yarns for a book/series of sock patterns.

Let's hope that my pattern-writing is good enough!

No comments: